explain this quote to me

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
"Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended." - Plato

Ah Plato, What I believe he is saying is that Justice only exists when men are truly equal.

I think he means that there will only be equality when the people who are not affected by inequality feel as angry as those affected by it. For example, in America, true racial equality will only exist when whites (those not affected by injustice) want it as strongly as other races (those offended)

The funny thing is that people of non-white race believe that all whites live happy rich lives, but that is really untrue. It's just that almost all rich people are white.

It's called a poverty cycle - born in a poor neighbourhood - go to a bad school - get a crappy job etc. I'm half way through writing a civil rights essay so it was the first example I thought of :\

what he is trying to say is Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended... LOL im bored

K, Be bored, dont spam.

But the reason he didnt say it like we did is because philosophers try and make people figure things out for theirselves. Also I didn't sound as smart as Plato did when I explained it, did I?

btw, That was funny, refering to me and Hunter when my names hunter, im like "wait what? oh!" haha yeah that makes me laugh

Paradox said:
K, Be bored, dont spam.

But the reason he didnt say it like we did is because philosophers try and make people figure things out for theirselves. Also I didn't sound as smart as Plato did when I explained it, did I?

btw, That was funny, refering to me and Hunter when my names hunter, im like "wait what? oh!" haha yeah that makes me laugh

To be a freak, she technically answered the question.... :p

Back
Top Bottom