Look at the sky!

lhuser said:
Sunshowers?

Grabs snow and throws it with force at mark

Sunshowers are when its raining but its sunny! - australian weather is crazy!

we can go through all the 4 seasons in one day!!

like one time for example, we all went to the beach cause it was boiling hot. after a couple hours there we were rushing home because of the hail! hahaha

Oh Sunshower! We get these too!

Hey, is it true that you have big a$$ spiders over there?

haha ye like the huntsman and funnelweb are pretty huge, about the size of your palm, but the huntsman is like not poisonous, the funnelweb is deadly ahah

but its not a spider your gonna find in your house. more common ones are like redback ones, they are pretty deadly too. but again, when i say common, ive only seen a redback once in my life! ahah, they are common in australia, but your not gonna find them in your homes/schools etc etc

Natalya said:
hehe id love to see snow! ive never seen it!!

we get sunshowers though! haha

Man were I live we get a crap load of snow. It's here from like end of november untill end of march.

Snow!! wow!! weve got snow over here today, apparently theres gonna be 4 inches by the end of tomorrow... we dont normally get snow here, its great! hehe

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/world-forecast.asp?partner=forecastfox&myadc=0&traveler=0&zipcode=EUR|UK|UK001|THAXTED|&metric=0

reel feel of 26F, tonight reelfeel of 17F, cold!!

Yeah where i live it snows and rains at the same time..not good when it comes to driving in it though..But it has warmed up big time, it got up to the 43 yesterday, that's extremely warm for december.

its 21F here at the moment...

DSC00485.jpg

thats what it looks like out my window at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom