I'm kind of confused about this mp3 player...

tivaelydoc1

In Runtime
..because on this website, and others, it says it can be upgraded to 137gb, but how? Hard drive swapping? Check out this site:

http://www.xclef.com/pro03_e.htm

Then I noticed this: "4) Capability : 6G, 10G, 20G, 40GB(upto 137GB)"

The only reason I would want a hard drive this size, if you wondering, is because I have 500gb+ of music and movies and I want to listen to a few songs and 137gb sounds nice. And if it is swapping, then I could just put the Seagate 160gb, becuase when you format the 137, you lose 10gb, so I'd think that I'd be better off with the 160. But if it comes stock with it, then I'll just stick with the 137. Oh, another thing about hard drives transplants; all I got to do is swap it and format it, or do I have to reinstall the OS, or what? because I have never done this before, so I'm need a little bit of help.

maybe im wrong but 137GB sounds like a file system limit. for example i think its the original fat file system that has a limit of 137GB and the xbox file system fatx has a limit of 137GB (per partion of course). im not really sure why they would put this in the specifications, but i dont they sell it with 137GB and it would prob be hard to upgrade yourself

your link doesnt like me

error 403: Forbidden!

Verboten!
Es sind nur ungenügende Zugriffsrechte gesetzt. Bitte ändern Sie die Rechte mit Ihrem FTP-Programm.

Back
Top Bottom