pci adapter

ndsbass

Baseband Member
im looking for a pci card adapter that will allow me to put my pci cards in horizontally instead of vertically. i have one that is two slot, but the two main problems with this one are

1. not enough slots (i need if possible 3 or more)
2. the slots are facing towards the processor, i need one where the slots are facing away.

any help, links, suggestions, comments, etc appreciated

thanks
-ndsbass

because my pci slots arent far away enough from my processor for the cards to fit with the adapter installed.

You know I came across this site a while back, found it again today. Its amazing.

You type something into a box, anything at all, press search and it finds thousands of different websites...

god damn it what is it called?

Google! Thats it. :p

do you honestly think i would have wasted my time typing a thread if it was as simple as entering a keyword into a search box? do you really think i didnt search before i posted my question? if your gonna waste my time with useless posts like that please dont bother. not only because my part is unique because of its mounting, but searching google not even knowing what the proper name would be is a little useless. if you have any suggestions that would actually be halfway helpful i would be more than glad to hear them, but otherwise stop trying to raise your post count with useless crap like this.

Ok, go onto google and type PCI adapter..?

Ive never heard of them. Didnt evan know they existed.

So sorry.

Back
Top Bottom