How did you come up with your username?

Well i wanted Arrix. Becuase it sounded cool. And it evolved to Arrizx from there. I had several different variations. And this is what it came to be.

well my name is natalie, but my mates call me natalya, so it kind of a universal nick name for me lol

I was like 10 when I was at my friends house checking out AIM for the first time. His screen name was Lee00117. I was young I thought he was cool so I copied it and called myself Nik00117. ANd most of the time if you see that name its mine. I've never been to a site sign up where the name as been taken. Even in HUGE places like Runescape.

the movie Tommy Boy is one of my all time favorite movies and my name is Tom, and my nickname in highschool was Tommy G so it just kinda evolved from that.
Other ones I've used
Jolly Roger - if you are a Jimmy Buffett fan you'll know this one (jolly roger flag), or a hockey fan (it's a painful hockey move)

tgardone - Tom Gardone.....do the math

da_man9769 - I'm da_man......my car is a 97 and I like the number 69...(who doesn't???)

There was a thread on this already, but anyways...i gave my self this name cause it's my DJ name i use out in Colorado where i'm from.

But when i found out it was a registered name as the DJ of the 2-live crew rap group i was pissed, but desided to keep it anyway's.:p

School user name. Use it for everything.

99nasha= 99 nasha
99= Year I joined the school
nasha= nash a
nash a= Andrew Nash

Back
Top Bottom