Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas today for me, its 7.30pm here.

Merry Christmas everyone :D

I got some really good things. The best thing I got has to be the new Animusic 2 DVD though. Its super, and it was actually the smallest prezzie I got lol :D

what did i get? well... £325 total from my stepdad, gran and grandad and aunt and uncle. from my mum/stepdad, some diving books that i need for my qualifications, 3 CDs, mudvayne LD50, Tool undertow and cradle of filth lovecraft and witch hearts, also a couple of little britain DVD's, and some clothes.

just forgot to say, i hope everyone had a great christmas!!

There is like so many Christmas threads on here, I don't even know where to post anymore. All the stores are closed here so there's no point going out. Haha, more time for me on ComputerForums. Family's doing boring stuff. We're pretty much doing our own thing now, playing with our new toys :D

Merry Christmas i got a dvd recorder and a new laptop and LOADSA SPICE i got loads of selection boxz, little britain seson2 dvd, great for me(not for my belly tho) n loads o otha shit, i did really realy well this christmas i think

everyone enjoy!

so I thought I better drop in say Merry Christmas too... hope you all had a great one and Santa was generous

I got a new knit hat

I put a Christmas video message online from me & my dear old mum, she reads a Christmas poem she wrote a few years back if anyone interested

http://montesanoenterprises.com/Poem2005.wmv

now please be nice lol

Back
Top Bottom