How did you come up with your username?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
i have a 4 wheeler that is a Honda Recon and my birthday is on the 16th so RECON 16

my name... i chose this so i dont forget it... lol, i normally make a username, and then forget what it was, so i chose to use my name... mark had already gone, so i put down my full name...

I dont have the slightest idea how the hell i came up with mine! its quite random really!

I was just trying to think of somthing stupid/funny. When you think about it an amish person using a computer is crazy

I have a few User Names for different things

Miltons_Archangel Archangels rock, and Theyre the gaurdian/warrior angels, I live in milton

Error Lord: Im a general f**$^#% <edited by mixx>

Paradox: 1: Cool word, and 2: I confuse the shit out of people (Most of the time with Paradoxes) Is Paradoxes a word? meh

M1ND.G4M3: I like playing mind games with people, and everyone needs atleast one user name that has 1337 in it

Stalker: Im light on my feet and I tend to sneak up on my friends without intention and thats my nickname.

Karyuudo (And Variants): Hunter in Japanese

HunterMRose: Guess

Firefly4852 & Fireflyswarm(1 - 20): Dont really know, Needed alot of user names one night for well.. I'll be honest, Some kiddy script Aim punting. Well I was going to make a swarm of something, But a swarm of normal things sounded stupid and Fireflies are cool, So I made firefly swarm. Then made Firefly4852 as the main account to go in the chat as (To throw suspition off of me ofcourse) and 4852 is HR in hexadecimal coding.

Back
Top Bottom