Just saw Chronicles of Narnia movie

Well I just got back from the movie and it was awesome. I loved the beavers, I thought they were pretty funny. There are some pretty cool fight scenes too.

I know. Aren't they cute? Don't they look so freakishly real? So cute, like a couple of little brown teddy bears. Mr. Beaver is so funny. The night I was suppose to watch this movie, I was debating on going to see Dick and Jane instead. Good thing I didn't watch that movie because Dick and Jane got really bad reviews and was stupid.

well msn entert. has Baaad tastes since they rated king kong 5 stars and narnia like 4! and also they rated like every movie that Ive liekd really bad and the stupid ones with adam sandler, and any of the washed up celebs good.

king kong is maxumim BS I think

theres fantasy and then ther's BS and king kong is total BS!!! should instantly get a 1 no matter who produced, directed, starrred or did anything to.

of all teh remakes they had to choose that one!

Oh yeah, I remember that one. It didn't have that cinematic effect but a good movie regardless. I saw that in class. Lucy in that movie had a really round face and chubby cheeks. She was the outspoken one, always. It was on PBS on time.

I just saw it and I loved that movie i creid 3 times! it really got me into it! the CGI was AWESOME!! the lion cheetas, etc looked very realistic! My fav char was the lion, of course since Im a cat lover.

that witch in there is gad awful eveil I hated her from the start I knew she was frigid! They really did good with that movie since they really do make you hate her!!!

this is one of the most emotionally engaging movies I've ever watched. Now I want to read the books and I hope they remake the rest of it!

this defiantly kicks the crap out of harry potter books or anything! this series has mroe emotions then HP does and its not as predictable.

I loved this movie!

Harry Potter has gotten boring. It's the same old adventures revolving around the same heroes and villains.

yah and the author of it keeps having kids and getting behind. She says she has no time. and she keeps being unsure about stuff.

oh well not into that serries much never was. I thought the books were ok but the movies sucked.

but narnia is awesome!!! lets let this thread be about narnia!!!!

Back
Top Bottom