The New what did you get for christmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feircepc said:
1337dud3 hows that case? and wat size it is i rather like the look of it and stuff. and how much is it?

The case is really nice. It has a 120mm fan on the back, an 80mm fan on the side with LEDs on it, oh and aside from that picture from Newegg, it doesn't have that circle thing around the side fan, and plus, the powersupply, this thing is nice! It has an 80mm fan on the front of it, and then a really high quality 80mm fan on the back of it. It shoots out nothing but good air to keep the powersupply cool! Plus on the front there's an expansion for another 120mm fan. Which is really nice!

The case has that tooless stuff, which is more of a hassle then anything else. It has 5 expansion slots for your CD/DVD drives, and then 2 slots for floppydisks, and 3 slots for HDDs. The front is cool because it has 3 LEDs on each side, and when the room is dark it really lights up! The case overall is fairly sturdy, except for when you have to grab it on the front side, where the front opens up so you can access your drives and floppys, it feels a bit flimsy.

But I really liek this case. HUGE improvent over my old one, which was this...

And now I have this!!!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ShowI...tt PRESCOTT/ SATA Ready Power Supply - Retail

rusbo.uk said:
Whats wrong with you people! iPods are great! thats why they have sold roughly 27,989,000 iPods! Then think how many were bought this christmas ! can any other companies beat that?

iPods are overrated. I highly respect Apple's sense of design and art, but really, the iPod isn't that great. They've sold that many, because people go for looks, they don't look at the technical stuff. If it looks good, then they buy it. It's always like that.

No they are not! Theyre the best! People buy them for that reason, it is definatly the best sales tgechnique, making them good looking, also they are so easy to use with the convenient wheel and iTunes is an amazing program!

people buy them for the image. they by them becuase apple makes them hip. sure they look good, but looks arent everything. imagine getting a good looking chick that cant even cook, use the computer, knows nothing about computers, and stays in the bathroom all day long. that's how apple is.

mark thorpe said:
loads of money, going into my holiday fund for next summer...
1GB sony mp3 player from my mum, its great, still like the ipod, but the screens cracked, and as it was accidental damage they wont replace it...

did you get the nw-e107??? if so that's mine! its very easy to love. he he.

yah apple warrantes suck my sony has accidental added on at sears for 5 bucks extra/yr.

the one that looks like a kidney bean... lol

OR1600000043347.jpg

this lil guy

i still like my ipod, dont see a problem with the sound quality on the ipod, the sony would be better with a bit more storage, but its still great :) im gratefull for it anyway, i didnt ask for an mp3 player for xmas...

yha sears has those but they were like 20 bucks more than mine was plus mines on AAA batt. which is better since I hate havting to charge both mp3 and cellphone and what if your batteries run out on a trip? and you dont have a charger? that would suck since youd have to locate an outlet or get a car charger (anotehr 30 or so bucks)

you can pick up AAA;s anywahere to.

Im an audiophile so yah ipods wont be good enough for me since they dont allow much in the way of formats. which is a drag. and it also will corrupt some mp3s.

i think it only charges through USB, but im not sure... i like it, its tiny! im gonna see if i can get a charger for my car, but im not sure if they would make a car lighter charger to fit USB, ill have a look when ive passed my test, and are using my mp3 more... im gonna get an ipod port for the car too, if ive got enough money, the one im looking at makes it so that the car controls can be used to control the ipod, so you dont need to be distracted to change song (which on the roads around my house is a VERY good idea). i like the sound of it cause i can have more than one album at my disposal at a time, without having to change CD over...

lol, id noticed that your an audiophile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom