Math Project Computer Survey

mathwizard314

Solid State Member
Hey guys,
My name is Andrew, and I'm a junior in high school. I'm involved in a program called International Baccalaureate at my school, and over December break, we're required to complete a math project for the program. For this math project, I've decided to study if the price of a computer upgrade is generally directly linked to its performance (for example, does a $200 processor perform twice as good as a $100 processor?). I've used benchmark results from various sites like Anandtech and Tom's Hardware; however, I'd like to employ a bit of statistics in the project by asking computers users like yourself your opinion on this subject. I've compiled a short 11 question survey on the internet (don't worry, this site won't cause pop-ups or install anything on your computer). If you wouldn't mind and have the time, I would greatly appreciate your input on this survey. Again, as this will be used in my math project, please try to be as accurate as possible. Thank you so much in advance for your help!

The survey can be found here :

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224VR7VQYKN

Again, I really appreciate any input you can provide!

I did it I dont know what it was for but I did it anyway...to lazy to read. Operation second attempt to read it entact.

Back
Top Bottom