Whats wrong with CF?

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
This is werid i log onto CF and i notice its all werid, like the text and all, like its somehow 'out' of shape or something and the text is not how its sposed to be its not very readable(its anoying) but before i logged onto CF its diffrent again, here look i took a screenie...

This is before

numberone.jpg

And this if after i log into CF

number2.jpg

(lol yes i know kinda like before and after pictures of weight loss heh)

Btw i dunno if it makes a diffrence but im using Firefox, .... :confused:
So dunno whats wrong, anyone else experincing the same or like it?

> edit < AHH its SO anoying! :mad:
might have to use my glasses now coz of the stupid text Agh!

Hm, sorry. I don't see a difference. Could be my eyes are out of shape.

Oh, now I get it. Did you try the Control + to make the text bigger while logged on? Could be your cookies.

No it must be how did the screenshot, its a little harder to notice but thers def a diffrence..

And how do you mean
"Did you try the Control + to make the text bigger while logged on? "
:confused:

And shoot! it too could be the cookies...ahh :mad:

Ill check something

<Edit> ahh thats better clearer and easyer to read, i switched browsers and wents to IE, now i know it must be with Firefox..

Would it be what i did today i cleared firefoxs cache and cookies :S is that a bad thing?
I dont understand why it would make a diffrence like that..

For Mozilla

Press the Ctrl and the + Key [Key will have = and + next to backspace]. Press that when you are logged in. Should make the text bigger.

(we posted at the same time coz i edited other post)

ahh thats better clearer and easyer to read, i switched browsers and wents to IE, now i know it must be with Firefox..

Would it be what i did today i cleared firefoxs cache and cookies :S is that a bad thing?
I dont understand why it would make a diffrence like that..

ah hang on

<Edit> ok this is werid i tryed on my firefoxs homepage what you said to test it out..
Mr. F said:
For Mozilla

Press the Ctrl and the + Key [Key will have = and + next to backspace]. Press that when you are logged in. Should make the text bigger.

Thank you :) didnt know that and i worked out that to get it back donw is - that...duh of couse lol..

Then i went back to fire fox and now its normal again... :|
Whats going on...:S

This should help

View->Text Size-> Select which text size you want.

It shouldn't restart itself, but'll I'll look into it.

!1.[font=&quot] [/font]From the Firefox Menu Bar select View>Text Size>Increase

!2.[font=&quot] [/font]This will cause the text to display on the web page one size larger. However this is a temporary change.

To make a permanent font size change:

!1.[font=&quot] [/font]From the Firefox Menu Bar, select Tools>Options.

!2.[font=&quot] [/font]Click on General

!3.[font=&quot] [/font]Click on Fonts & Colors.

!4.[font=&quot] [/font]Set the font sizes. Minimum font size.can also be set.

Look Up!!!

Looks to me like the text is a size smaller in the second one, do you have it set on your customizable options for when you login as a user in a browser?

click on VIEW at the top then click TEXT SIZE then click SMALLER or LARGER depending on which you like

Back
Top Bottom