The New what did you get for christmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with you people! iPods are great! thats why they have sold roughly 27,989,000 iPods! Then think how many were bought this christmas ! can any other companies beat that?

athlon64fx said:
actually, they sound like crap even on bose headphones! hell my sony mp3 THOMPED!!!! my sony thomps on any pair of headphones included earebuds or my sony studio headphones!

I love my mp3 player

and also sony's navagation for menus is alot better then the ipods. specially their hard drive player ( my sony is flash based)

I dont like teh controls on ipods since they are too sensivite, confusingly button duplicate controlled (one button does 2 or more things and each buttom does different things depending what menu youre on) and creatives have sensitive touch scrolls that are kinda awkward IMO.

I think sony is the best so far as sound and ergonomics and ease of use are concerned.

also my player uses ATRAC3 (mp3 is also usable) can compress a music file into half size but equal quality of its mp3 counterpart.

EX: an ATRAC3 file @ 66Kbps can sound as good as 128 Kpbs mp3 file. so I can hold , 520 songs @ 66kbps instead of only 250 @ mp3 @ 128Kpbs!!!

I also have excellent battery life and it can last 50 hours on a single AAA battery!

the creative zen nano only lasts 18-20 on single AAA.

and the ipod shuffle doesnt have a screen so it dont count its just another gadget for apple fans to have as part of their "collection"

also youre paying for a name when you buy apple. they are veyr highly priced. they're jacked up alot! hell tehy charge 250 for a 4GB nano when yo can get a creative 5GB for 179!!! also you can get a protable media center for that purpose of watching video for just 20 dollars more and get way more functions, space, etc!

apples are unecomomical, unnafordable for the masses, and have that kitch n00b factor to them. also itunes is a drag to use, takes up alot of processor power, etc

also youve gotta remember how thier computers are. overpriced and overhyped. they claim they have 128 bit technology, but it really dont exist.

hell it took them 23 years to have right click by defualt!

people just buy macs since they see them doing amazing things in the movies and thier favorite celebs use them. ha ! the movies are fake ppl!

That was a good rant. I actually read that whole thing.

I got spoilt...way spoilt than i was sposed to get..
I got *heaps* of money i got money from my mum AND from my Aunty for my hoilday, which i took early and went to QLD(queensland for those people playing at aussie home) and went to the theme parks *not cheap* and food,drink money and spending cash so got heaps..

Also more money that i havent got yet but thats for my peircing(i havent got yet =( :mad: ) and then the jewelry for that alone will cost like anywhere between $50.. $70 or even about $90 for a really good stud that will last *hopefully* and all that..

Clothes nice tops ect,lipgloss, teddy bears(s), also one with my star sign(Aries :p), dvds, mags, chocolates, Nice bag(s), make up, perfume,er hmmm nioce sexy underware and stuff from someone :D (/stops there)...

Evanescence wrist band and ect not came or got yet..

um i think thats all...

oh yeah and still to order is more dvds/but i want boxsets but having trouble finding them here in ausy, its hard as most sets are from/im america..based..

Also i still have more to come and i dunno what its a surprise :D yaya

Thats my gifts....

99nasha said:
2 books :D Not joking either

Oh really?!
What books did ya get?

$100...to complete my P4 tower :D

And a wireless headphone set from Elite...$17. Preety neat eh? My mom bought it with me and she wanted to wrap it :p

loads of money, going into my holiday fund for next summer...
1GB sony mp3 player from my mum, its great, still like the ipod, but the screens cracked, and as it was accidental damage they wont replace it... egypt + cheap alcohol + me = broken ipod screen)
3 cd's - mudvayne, tool, cradle of filth
DVD - little britain, sooo funny!
clothes
choccy
drinking game, guess the ale

400 bucks spending money. jackass box set. Audioslave "Out of Exile". Korn "See You on the Other Side". and a bunch of candy.

alvino said:
I got $60 bucks. $20 is from my monthly allowance too. :mad:

Oh well...it'll go to my money envelope where I'm saving up for my Creative Zen Vision. It owns the iPod Video and it's wimpy format support. :D
Heh, Ipod...whats that?

1337dud3 hows that case? and wat size it is i rather like the look of it and stuff. and how much is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom