What should I buy?!?! PLEASE HELP!

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
I one 100 hundred in the lottery, that I will cash in tomorrow (my mom got me a bunch of lottery tickets as part of my gifts), and them her friend gave me a 100$ bill. So, with 200$, what should I buy? I was thinking about an iPod, but I'm too freaked out to bring it to school, and if I was going to get one, it'd be the 30G movie one because the nanos are gay. I would also like a Gig of OCZ ram, but that means my current ram (generic PC3200 2x512MB) would be prety much useless, and would that be a very exciting thing for my computer?? A gig of good ram? Would it make a difference? The other thing I was thinking about is a water cooling system, but then I have to set it up, and I can't overclock my CPU because I have yet to figure out how to get the voltage up, and then my fans are pretty much useless. I was thinking about a nice keyboard and a mouse and stuff, but once again, would that be fun? My idea of fun with computers is taking risks, and pushing them to the max, and helping people. That's why I do what I do with them, I overclock them. I REALLY DON'T want to have to get a new motherboard just so that I can overclock. I was thinking a new graphics card, but if I'm asking my mom for some extra money, it would be another hundred for the 30 Gig iPod. Then, I thought of all those cool games I could get, like COD2, and WoW, but I dunno if my mom will be willing to put her credit card in that thing in exchange for however much a year subscription. Then I thought of getting a dvd and cdr burner, but would that really be fun or worth it? I dunno, you guys, help me out and tell me some cool stuff I might like to get.

I dont perfer ipods haha well what ever suits you id rather get a iRiver

If you dont have an mp3 player id say go with that, theyre awesome lil things.

Or you could get something to kill people with, Thats always good

They cost 200 dollars and they only hold 4 gigs at best. You can get things that hold more for less and are smaller. Shoot, save 50 dollars more and get an actual iPod if you just have to get a peice of junk.

Stop being an Apple Fanboy, rusbo.

Well $200 isnt going to get you a good watercooling setup, atleast if you want to cool more then your cpu. A nice keyboard and mouse is always nice, so are dvd burners. Or you could get a really nice 1gb kit of memory but that would be kinda pointless because it would just have to run at the timings of your generic memory. Or you could get a good 2gb kit of memory like this one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820227210

Oh and this is an iriver
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ice=&MaxPrice=&SubCategory=23&Submit=Property

Well I was wondering, will the memory change from generic to OCZ really be noticeable?? Will it be worth it in games and stuff? I really want to know how to raise my voltage past 1.6Volts so I can reach 2.7GHz with my 3500.

Back
Top Bottom