Unofficial Ten Day Christmas Party Thread

Paradox said:
My dad got underwear o_O

I got a PSP, Creative Zen Vision, Dell Computer (Which I said no thanks to, Parents might keep it, Im going to get a better one later), Alot of Furniture for my new bedroom, Some $50 Dollar gold watch, 360 Remote Control, Electric Shaver, Cologne, A Blanket, "Pod" Thing that holds 60 CDs (matched the 360 too), and An Atomic Clock. I think thats it
Wow!! Your parents rich??, thought you were a little mean about the computer.
I make that around $3500 - $4000!, proves one thing, somebody loves you, [lol :D] me?, I got a two dollar box of cookies, period, NOT looking for sympathy guys, no relatives, a neighbour gave me the cookies, bought myself over $3000 worth of furnitire though, including a humdinger of a three piece suite, sofa & two easy chairs, Happy Christmas to me!!

Maurice
bigdance2.gif
bigdance2.gif
bigdance2.gif

Paradox said:
My dad got underwear o_O

I got a PSP, Creative Zen Vision, Dell Computer (Which I said no thanks to, Parents might keep it, Im going to get a better one later), Alot of Furniture for my new bedroom, Some $50 Dollar gold watch, 360 Remote Control, Electric Shaver, Cologne, A Blanket, "Pod" Thing that holds 60 CDs (matched the 360 too), and An Atomic Clock. I think thats it

Dude, WTH? I would have LOVED having a new computer! You could have just used it and buy a new one afterwards! Really, that disapoints me

Had enough of Great Hype, got help to drag him outside into the grounds, saw a heavy duty garden shredder under a tree, one of the guys to start it up, tested it with a large broken bough, it was sawdust in seconds, so we lifted him, kicking & screaming, & fed him into the hopper, head first, blood & bone sprayed everywhere, we walked back inside laughing, heading for the bathroom to wash the gore off.

lhuser said:
Dude, WTH? I would have LOVED having a new computer! You could have just used it and buy a new one afterwards! Really, that disapoints me

My parents are keeping the PC, I still get to use it, and I still get a better computer later.

Back
Top Bottom