Windows media player

dewdman101

Baseband Member
I bought a Samsung YP-F1X mp3 player(512 mb). It says that you have to use the sync tool on windows media player, well when i drag my music into the left hand side and click start sync it gives me the error message "Windows media player cannot play the file. If the file is on another computer, verify that you are connected to the network. If you typed the path verify that it is correct. If the problem persists, the server might be unavailable." I noticed that under my removable disk (L:) (the mp3 player) it says that 0 megabytes out of 0 megabytes are used, when i go to the device manager it doesnt have any uknown entries and i checked everything under universal serial bus controllers and everything is working properly. This is making me mad. I updated the drivers for the mp3 player and i updated Windows media player to version 10. PLEASE HELP!!

i get that error sometimes. I think you should get diff versions of the songs. But i dont think it should come up when u sync. It only comes up when u play. If it comes up when you sync, wmp or ur mp3 player must be fux0rd.

Back
Top Bottom