Any1 having BF2 patch 1.03 problems?

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
i just installed the patch a while back, and now bf2 doesnt run at all. it comes up with the lil selector screen where u choose to play bf2, update, whatev, then after u press play bf2, it just quits out. ea games support isnt helping at all, and i just got a gig of ram over xmas so im ready to play. and yes, it was running fine before the patch. uninstalling bf2 is also not an option, it says there was an error and says to restart, but the same thing happens over again. system restore is also no go.anyone know how to fix it?

Have you tried Add/Remove Programs? I doubt this'll work because it usually uses the game's uninstaller, but it is worth a try.

Try installing the older patch again. I'm sure you can find an older one on the Internet somewhere.

By the way, if this doesn't make sense, I don't have BF2 so I don't know how it is set up. You may not be able to install and/or find an older patch.

Well I play BF2, and the latest patch I remeber is 1.12 or something, but it caused me to get WWAAYYY less fps.

Back
Top Bottom