The New what did you get for christmas???

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
here are the pics I took with my NEW digital camera...and no i did not tkae the time to rotate some of them...most of it is stuff to build my own lil' gaming machine...

yes these are dual *SATA* hard drives...

this is the box of the case!!!!

call of duty 2 and the 40 year old virgin i also got the game THE MOVIES

AMD 64

every body if you cant post pictures please post what you got and a description....

I got some music cds,
White and Black 2,
Fable : The Lost Chapters,
D&D DragonShard,
djembe (hand drum)..
thats the bulk of my christmas gifts :p

Chris

I got a wireles keyboard and mouse, dvd burner, mp3 player, FIFA 2006, clothes, money and some other stuff.

I got a 1GB sony mp3 player! it kicks ass since it can play up to 500 songs (ATRAC3 66Kbps) and last up to 70 hours on one AAA battery! and the sound is great way better then some crappy ipod! and also I bought some awesome sony studio headphones and this mp3 player THUMPS!!! I love it and I bough both for 120 bucks! If you want a good value mp3 thats uber small-get this one. sony nw-e107!!!

I also got my hubby adam the game GUN and he's playing it right now on comp2!
wink.gif
he's likin it very much so!

I also got lots of clothes from my mom and dad and soem candles, 2 neackalces from sis and a nice coat hanger for the entryway in my apt. and soem lipgloss too.

adam's and my freind cathy so far gave us a pyrex mesauing glass filled with ingerdints for celebration cookies! mm cant wait to eat these!!!!

Mom gave me 100 dollars recently

adam got me a candle holder set

The Amish Kid said:
I got a wireles keyboard and mouse, dvd burner, mp3 player, FIFA 2006, clothes, money and some other stuff.

what mp3 did you get?

Seti says> As you know some one got a week off for double posting among other things. To be fair please watch your posting. The edit button keeps every one happy.

Err... ipods dont suck, they hold more songs then anything else on the market. Plus they sound fine, it's ually the earphones/headphones that sound bad.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom