Unofficial Ten Day Christmas Party Thread

lol Its 7:10 AM here, Dads come home and gone to bed, moms still working, I wanna open my presents ;_;

Whew! It's 2.25 pm, on Xmas day, & I'm stuffed, after a roast beef meal with all the trimming, yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, sprouts & gravy, pity I had to cook it all myself, never mind I've done the dishes, & am settling in front of the TV with a large box of chocs to watch our Queen deliver her annual Xmas message at 3o'c, this year we are told that the main theme is about the year of disasters, tsunami, a year ago tomorrow, earthquakes, terrorist attacks, etc.
E-pat Brits can catch it on satellite, or read about it on Google news.
Only 364 days to 2006 Xmas!!
ura.gif
dazzler.gif

I nearly didn't send this, thought it might sound pathetic, I got,.....a 300 gramme packet of shortbread.
It isn't as sad as it sound, as people get older, & they've got almost everything anyway, so my relatives, what there is of them, agreed with me not to exchange gifts, as we wouldn't know what to get, the shortbread was from a long time friend & neighbour, I gave her chocolates.

Voodoo Child said:
kodak easyshare z730 and pqi 133x 512mb sd card

Nice camera. I also have a Kodak Easyshare DX7630 6.1MP also with a 512MB SD card. I got a lot of clothes which is good. I need to update my wardrobe :p

Plus, got a bunch of Craftsman tools too!!! Yay...

arrizx reminded me, forgot I had my katana with me, got it out of a cupboard, brandished it round my head, making a satisfactory whooshing sound, telling the trouble-makers to knock it off, or else!

My dad got underwear o_O

I got a PSP, Creative Zen Vision, Dell Computer (Which I said no thanks to, Parents might keep it, Im going to get a better one later), Alot of Furniture for my new bedroom, Some $50 Dollar gold watch, 360 Remote Control, Electric Shaver, Cologne, A Blanket, "Pod" Thing that holds 60 CDs (matched the 360 too), and An Atomic Clock. I think thats it

Dont u think ur abit rood saying no thanks lol.

Anyway Clothes, a leather chair for the PC room, Petrol Rush Evo off road truck, TV card for PC, NFS MW PC, Little fridge for my PC room, some nice sprays for men :) and some DVD's

right i think thats about everything o and £105 off my family as well as gifts to come yet :)

Back
Top Bottom