Which graphics card?

Exclusive650@ao

Solid State Member
ASUS EAX300SE-X/TD/128 Radeon X300SE 128MB DDR PCI Express x16 Low Profile Video Card - Retail

JATON Video-PX6200TC-LP Geforce 6200TC Support up to 256MB* DDR PCI Express x16 Low-Profile Video Card - Retail

Which graphics card would be better to get?

Well man i have to say. I have that exact same Ati x300 card. To tell you the truth there is nothing wrong with it. I mean, i can play counter strike source at high settings, everything turned on. Half life 2, everything at medium, and Unreal 2k4, there on as best. And even doom 3, i can play at high. (not ultra high). For the price its a pretty good card. I reccomed it, if you cant get anything better.

And this poor kid (arrizx) isn't even playing with an AMD 64! I always thought the card was shit, but if arrizx says it can do that shit, it's worth it. What are your computer specs poster 1?

:D

Man i dont care what anyone says. I love my computer. Id like a better card, but i cant get one right now. It serves me well. I wouldnt change it. And it IS a DELL!

Yeah i know its crap. Although, me never using a better graphics card, and having nothing to compare it to, i think its pretty good.

yeah his fps must be crap. I have an amd 64 3000+ with 512mb of ddr 400 with an x300 as a test computer at work.. (just to through in parts to see if they work) and it can play all those games.. with ok settings but very very poor fram rate.. he just doesn't have anything to compare it to so he doesn't know if its good or not.

Back
Top Bottom