Delima

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
alright....i was playing World of Warcraft and lo and behold!! my time card expires!!! NOOO!!! on christmas eve too!! well...so i surf the web in search of a website that will email me the code from the time card. so i find one and it says item will be delivered in 15-45 min, so i order one,and wait ... wait ... wait ... and finally contact customer support 2 hrs after i order it. she says that i need to wait 2.5 hrs cuz theres problems w/ there account....so i watch a movei... then contact them again...and what does she say?!?! THER OUTTA STOCK!!! i found another website...OUTTAA STOCK!!! so if anyone has some extra time will you please join me in my desparate search for a website selling World of Warcraft time cards and will email the code to me. it will very much appreciated but not expected :D

I would, but i have no idea what to look for. Wanna give me a link to what it should be.. And then what sites you have tried.

thanx for the offer but i just bought one from a store on ebay...only problem is i noticed after i bought it that there closed till monday...so i won't get it till monday...guess that gives me time to play bf2 :p thanx again for the offer

Back
Top Bottom