The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

arrizx said:
Yay.. i do have friends here! lol jk, but yeah, thanks for agreeing with me

Yup, no more, and for the record, i really do know.. it was a joke, but i think seti seriously thinks that i dont know.. lol.. oh well..

wow we actually agree on soemthing! amazing!

and setishock seems too serious! he should lighten up, and besides its the holidays people need to lighten up and have fun!!

yah whoever is is stupid. verry. sex is very relaxing and theraputec and does a body good. it makes you feel nice and you get a nice high afterwards..........oops too many detials!!!

Re: Member photos

alvino said:
Wow...creepy...a 14 year old girl being obessed with vampires? No offense, but your sister is kinda weird...IF you can call it that. :p

Emos are so off it. X|
I'm a 14 year old girl, myself, y'know. I feel like the only girl here! I get bagged because I like computers, but hey, stuff them all! I'm entitled to my own interests. XD

yep I'm one of them and I've been here for a while, I've came and went though.

*bypasses first*

Second pic: That's the same one you posted, but one thing, is your house falling? :D

I finally got a better pic of me... lol...

To clear things up... lol... I was a roman soldier for a play... so yeah... a good pic with a good camera so I got it and posted it finally... not some scanned crap... lol...

jac006 said:
I finally got a better pic of me... lol...
To clear things up... lol... I was a roman soldier for a play... so yeah... a good pic with a good camera so I got it and posted it finally... not some scanned crap... lol...

Yeah... I should've posted it earlier...

Back
Top Bottom