Gallery: Motherboards

yah I know but its the bios end of it thats messed up when i try to do so my bios like shuts off and I need to reset it. so I just leave it alone.

anything , hell i cant even clock to the RIGHT speed I am UNDERCLOCKED!!! I did manage to OC a P4 nicely on an MSI (I think) mobo

hehe, just raise the FSB and you should be overclocking. Intel uses their retarded speed step thing where if the cpu isnt under load, then it underclocks itself. But as long as you raise the FSB above 200 (on a 800mhz FSB processor) it should have a higher clock speed. ;)

did that with my amd and it only goes to 166!!! saysd its 400 FSB!!! ha! cheapos at amd and tigerdirect ! on my mobo that is! I hate it. I cant wait to go intel!!!

Ownage overclocked his Athlon XP 3000+ pretty nicely. It's at 2.4ghz I think...don't you just love the Barton core? :D

thats what mine is and its underclocked! I got a shafted one. its locked at 200MHZ- FSB! POS!!!! I got barton core and its 3200. oh well Im not messin with amd's anymore. Im going intel, so screw you guys im goin home....

Back
Top Bottom