xbox360 controller problem (it's computer related)

No problem! Yeah, the Xbox 360 controller is VERY light and it fits in most hands very nicely.

Usully, when you have sensitive controler buttons, they come with a specific driver that let's the computer recognize the signal. That's what it came with my controller...preety happy with it!

Paradox said:
Microsoft had a press release and mentioned that it would be usb but not work on the pc, so wow, howed you get it to work at all? Wheres this driver you used?

also: I don't really know about that, But Seeing at it wasnt intended for pc usage its probably the controller.

Also, Those triggers arent buttons, They're pressure sensitive, I think I counted 3 levels of sensitivity on each, so It's not like you could program it to be a button, It doesnt work like a button.

They probobly changed it by now, or maybe the people made a few great drivers for it, you know how stuff works out on the internet! :p

What the...?! The wired Xbox 360 controller was compatible with the Xbox 360 and PC from the moment it came out.

OK, so, is there a way to set it up to work with say, HL2 or CS:S????? That would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom