Favorite Music?

Anything with the word Metal in it, Grindcore, I like some alternative rock but i prefer the hard stuff.

Though, I would like to understand the words, Some stuff I hear I dont understand, for all I know they could be singing "I love satan I love satan" backwards ;P

Edit: Oh, Btw, System of a Down > Your Face

Paradox said:
Edit: Oh, Btw, System of a Down > Your Face

If you said that after only their Self Titled and Toxicity was released, I might have agreed with you. ;)

Mezmerize was ok, but held nothing to their previous album IMO. Hypnotize just seemed to contain the off-cuts from Mezmerize to me.

Yeah, By all means were the previous albums superior, hopefully when they come out with a new one in a year or so it'll be better. I won't be holding my breath in suspense though if ya know what I mean

Paradox said:
Yeah, By all means were the previous albums superior, hopefully when they come out with a new one in a year or so it'll be better. I won't be holding my breath in suspense though if ya know what I mean

With what is on both Mezmerize and Hypnotize I very much doubt they're going to change their sound back to what it was, which I find quite a shame. Yes, they have gained more commercial success with these 2 new albums, but also lost a lot of their old fan base. Sadly I don't think they'd be willing to sacrifice their new commercial success to win back those fans that have given up on them.

Either way, excellent live band I must say.

I think SOAD's concerts are pretty sweet but a lot of people got in trouble in on the Toxicity tour I'm not sure if a lot of people are still getting in trouble with Mezmerize and Hypnotize but one of my friends did 2 months. Their old sound was pretty sweet esspecially on steal this album, but I think the best concerts by far are from Slipknot.

Atreyu
Silverstein
Funeral for a Friend
Coheed and Cambria
Metallica
Pink Floyd
saosin
Underoath

Back
Top Bottom