what is ur iq

MarxSoccer said:
Einstein got the highest IQ possible, back then the chart wasnt extended that far. And all of these online IQ tests are stupid. First, a trained professional has to give you the test, in a closed room, no windows, no distractions. And it's not just made up questions like all these online.

IQ test scores are marked 0 - 200 with 100 supposably being a central marker, and the results should for a bell curve around the central marker, because100 is average, and most people should be average,

einstiens IQ was ~160, so they wouldn't have needed to extend the test scale for him.

root said:
My IQ is 140...
Einstiens IQ was only just above 160!!!

Well just because someone has a normal IQ doesn't mean they're not a genius, and vice versa.
Einstein did so much because he thinked outside the box, he understood things that most people did not, and he strived for ultimate knowledge. I belive there is an old proverb (lol)... that said, "Theres a Genius in all of us" (I think einstein acutally said that) but whatever

and marx how do you know they extended a scale? That would be stupid, theres no way to extend the scale anyway, because if it goes like this
braindead--------------normal---------------"genius"
0 100 200
then if they raised the scale, then his IQ wouldnt stay in proportion to the normal, therefore impossible.

that was very deep, and this thread is gettin more pointless every day

root said:
IQ test scores are marked 0 - 200 with 100 supposably being a central marker, and the results should for a bell curve around the central marker, because100 is average, and most people should be average,

einstiens IQ was ~160, so they wouldn't have needed to extend the test scale for him.

It wasn't 0-200 when his test was taken.

This talk of Einstein makes me think of those 2 "unsolvable" equations, What were they? Anyone know where to find them? Or were they ever solved?

I got 110 and I tried. I got a lil bored half way through and didnt quite read the questions correctly.

Back
Top Bottom