My build..

It will fit. The Fatal1ty doesn't have any parallel or serial ports and they got the fans there in place of them. The dual 16x PCI-e slots is something hard for me to pass up on even though we not utilize them fully as of yet.

Get the Fatal1ty one. Better cooling and comes with a bunch of stuff like rounded cables and tons of SATA cables too. I want to be like Jonathan Wendell and be the owner of FPS.

Any RAM will work with that motherboard spec, as long as they are PC3200. I just know that when it comes to overclocking, it's better to use performance RAM instead of Value RAM. That's why I got a Corsair XMS instead of a regular Corsair.

Goddd, I think I've sided with the fatal1ty, but after thinking about everything..

Fatal1ty - uGuru and all of it's features, fans

Asus- Sweet cooling system, EASY to OC, 1 more slot than fatal1ty, 16x bandwidth..

With my case I'm pretty sure I'm always going to have the side on, some people at LAN's take them off, I might then but doubt it. I'm planning on a really nice fan/heatsink for my processor, but I don't know where else I could put a fan? I might get one of those fans that sit under the cd/dvd drives, and/or one for the hdd too. I could replace the fan in the back with a WAY better one, if that would help that much, same with the one in the front even though that one is sucking in, or well it should be, so I'm not going to worry about that one. Plus people say it's a pain to get too..

Im thinking it should be fine if I went Asus, I mean the processor fan/heatsink, all the fans like on the psu, video card, the big 120 in the back, and an exhaust fan, the one I just saw in another thread.

One big thing is I want to make sure if I ever get a card reader/fan controller panel, I want to make sure I can get temps from every fan and controll all of them..

Bump. Take into consideration all of my last post, but I'm not a HARDCORE gamer, but my thinking is with that 16x bandwidth, it would be better in the lonog run if I eventually get another card, and i won't have to upgrade it as soon. BUT, like I said I'm not a hardcore gamer, and most people these days are using the 8x right? he 16x doesn't take effect AT ALL unless you are in SLI right?

Still don't know :-\

The OC'ing feature with the Asus is really tempting me, but it isn't that hard with the fatal1ty is it? I mean from another side that uGuru panel is sweet..

Back
Top Bottom