The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

hokay this relates bc he started the thread but...what happened to gian?

lhuser said:
En garde Wombat! :p

Me in my crontrol Center:

Well I'll be... :p

luckyduck said:
hokay this relates bc he started the thread but...what happened to gian?
He was banned for life when I was a moderator...

Yeah he was. I don't remember why, but I don't care. He probably did something wrong, that's it

gian was alwys bringin politics into every post and acting like a he-bitch. he always brough gay stuff into everything, telling people that they made fun of him for being gay when they werent! he was a royal asshole.

giancarlo was a total jerk, get into a debate with him, and you ended up being flamed over IM or PM, and then he stated to claim that you were debating him because hes gay :rolleyes: proper asshole...

your cool arrizx, just dont make any more threads like that baby one :p

what the "where do babies come from " one. I thought it was funny! Hey sex shouldnt be hidden, its a normal activity! just as normal as taking a shower, going online, eating, or anything else! It should not be kept taboo and it should be not made into soemthign bad and evil. Sex is the reason why we're here! Hell the japanese dont treat sex the same way we do here. Thye are responsable with it, and thus they dont act in lust and greed for it. Thye view it as a normal part of life, and that's why they get along so well!

If people in the USA would realize it we would be more emotionally stable and we would not have rapes and as much crime as we do.

its the older generation of people that have the wrong views, not us. They belive in killing of innocent cats and animals for nothing, they are the ones who are impeding the advancement of technology by religiously hampering it. They bring religion into everything and that's why we haven been able to clone body parts for those who cannot accept donor parts! and they are the reason why we hanvet cured cancer, or half those deseases yet! And this is the same generation that eats slugs cause they are expensive, (the rich of this generation) and they still go to fru-fru circuses and balets and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom