I have a question

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Ok well since maybe my question didn't make sense to people last time, I'll put it in laeman's terms.

How can I change the voltage in my computer?

I have tried the BIOS, and it only lets me go to 1.58, same with all my other programs.

You mean the VCore voltage? The BIOS is the only way, I'm pretty sure. Maybe you could try to update your BIOS or something.

Mine goes up to 1.7, last time I checked...

OK, I'll try to update the BIOS, because all these cheap and old motherboards can go to higher than 1.6, yet mine only goes to 1.6.

i have the same problem as u, its the motherboard from what i can tell asus boards only go up to 1.55 which is pretty annoying and also y im considering getting a new motherboard and updating the bios doesnt work cause ive already tried :)

Yea the updater that comes ont hye cd doesnt work. Just says "connected to ftp server", and I wait for it to begint he file transfer, and nothign happens. It's justa big steamy piece of shit.

Try going to the website and downloading the bios update. But I'd personally not recommend doing a voltage mod, I say they're to risky, but thats just me.

Chris

Its up to the manufacturer how much voltage they allow to be put through the CPU. What they decide goes, unless you volt mod the board which is very dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom