Will my mobo ever come back? =(

xDsTx

Baseband Member
Well, recently as some of you know, I short-circuited my motherboard dumbly >.<. I called up ASUS(the brand of my mobo) and we talked about it and they said to send it back to them to repair or replace. So I boxed up everything and away it goes!! Its been a week now and no notice of anything. Im starting to worry, I'm 14 years old and its winter break, I should be CSing right now =]. Well, yea I really miss my mobo, when do you guys think it will come back because Im not sure if i should get another mobo which is cheaper and use that for now, but then im not sure. The email also said it will either be repaired, replaced, rejected. Im kind of afraid of the last one. Well this post is going VERY VERY VERY Long. So I'm going to end it here.

The End

-DsT

roflmfao that's like a lost dog poster thing. I'd say give it another week. Keep in mind, this isn't the local computer store, this is a major coportation, and you sent the motherboard to them; now think about how much mail they get a day, then think, about your one little motherboard, among all those other packages. It prolly broke fromt he mail service, but whatever. You probobly won't get it back for another week or two. If I were you, I'd have just gone and bought a better motherboard with x-mas $$$. I'm 15, so it's not that much of a diffeent story with me, except for the fact that I do have my motherboard. I can't really belive that they are willing to trade in another one, or repair yours. That's crazy!

To what I've heard, they take the mobo, and circuit it the oeriginal way. Plus, they change damaged parts. If the mobo crack though, they will gladly give you a new one.

a week isnt very long give it another week and if theres still nothing then just phone em and ask couldnt hurt, better than spending about $100 on a new one and ur lucky theyre fixing it

Lmao, im a 14yr old im christmas break too! I just bought a new rig before christmas holiday started so im set. I kind of feel sorry for you now, no school but you cant run a pc thats sad..

ya you guys think thats bad. Last friday my CPU fan broke down and so did my PSU frying like everything. Computer techs in chi town said it would take 2-4 weeks... thats like all of my christmas break. And I wasn't about to go out and by another comp. Well they told me to get a replacement like a week later and here I am with a much better comp. Thanks a lot bestbuy (sleezy asses). I say that because they sold me a cheaply made comp and said it would last atleast 4 years when it only lasted under 2.

Back
Top Bottom