My build..

Is it that much nicer? I mean it does have the more than standard 2 ports of audio, the fatal1ty board came with that too, but I love that uGuru panel, how is this board so much better, besides that kicass heatsink?

Neither the fatal1ty or DFI have that? What's the big advantage? And I read something about auto OCing, the guy just set it to 10% or whatever, is that only on that board or?

Oh, and is Sata 3gb's considered Sata II?

Yes, SATA 3Gb/s is SATA II.

I don't think the Fatal1ty and DFI capable of that yet. 10% overclock means he OC the CPU by 10% probably. Ex. 2GHz CPU, OC @ 10% would be an extra 200MHz added to it so you'll be running at 2.2GHz instead of 2GHz.

TRDCorolla said:
I don't think the Fatal1ty and DFI capable of that yet. 10% overclock means he OC the CPU by 10% probably. Ex. 2GHz CPU, OC @ 10% would be an extra 200MHz added to it so you'll be running at 2.2GHz instead of 2GHz.

Yeah, I guess that is a nice feature, but it isn't that hard without it is it? That board has ALOT of bad reviews, I'm really looking at the fatal1ty one. But it seems everyone is using corsair XMS ram, and alot say only works with it :confused:

Those people are crazy. They probably OC the hell out of it and broke something. You mean the Fatal1ty is getting bad reviews?

Yeah. I just want something stable. I don't really think I need the full x16's, but out of the DFI fatal1ty or Asus I don't know. Looking at all 3 over all, features, stability, looking ahead for the future, what would be the best choice? 'm between the Asus and fatal1ty myself

Personally, if I were to buy a brand spanking new motherboard now, I would get the Asus for it's raw power. For stability, maybe the DFI would do you good.

So not the fatal1ty? :(

That was my favorite, it just seems like everyone loves that uGuru panel and it comes in handy. Is that just a 3.5", just slide it in one of those drives?

Back
Top Bottom