your favorite/best scary movie...

That's what I thought too. Remember the part when the big guy threw that psycho girl into the pit with all those needles? Ouch, that has to hurt. Then he cuts and peels away his own skin at the back of his neck just to see the number on it. What a freak. That one ho that got her hands stuck in the trap was funny though. The only way she could get her hands out is if she were to cut her wrist off which she eventually did. The traitor got burned alive but I didn't get to see that much gore in that part of the movie. What else? Oh, I love how the cop broke some of the mental guy's fingers. I wanted him to break off some more body parts. I was cheering him on during that part of the film.

she was dumb the hand trap girl.

i dont get obi, who did he trade against?

needles hert, and physco? man this guy is gonna die, the only way to live, is shed a little blood, and he was like high on that gas.

and where does it say she cut her wrist. you see xavier come into the room, and then he gets the number, and then leave.

It didn't actually show the result of it but you can hear her screams in the background. When her hands were caught in that trap, it had sharp razors on the edge. You can push in on it, but once the hands get caught inside and you try to pull out on it, the flaps close down and your hands get caught in it like a trap. Well, the flaps had sharp razor edges on it which meant obvisouly, you had to completely cut off your hands to escape it. Sick stuff. You could see blood trickling down her wrist from it. She's going to get tired eventually and let go of her body and when that time comes, boom. Her wrists will dig so deep into those razors and die from possible blood loss.

Saw 2 sucked ass I saw both I stuck into both....dam idiots. I've seen like every scary movie there is and none of the are really scary although I heard that emily rose movie was scary as hell. I think the scariest movie ever (if I had to choose) would have to be Faces of Death.....psyc!!! I don't think there really is a "Scariest movie". They all kinda suck. Although Hostile looks to be scary I'll have to sneak into that one.

I just saw that movie "The Amityville Horror" tonight. Damn, the sound effects is what scared me the most. The story reminded me of The Shining with Jack Nicholson, but wasn't as scary. Just the sound effects that startled me plenty of times. I was watching it on my awesome powerful Z-5500 in Dolby Pro Logic II: Movie mode and sheesh, talk about movie theater sound effects. Damn, I knocked over my glass of water behind me because of my sudden reaction to it. I have to have the complete movie experience and didn't want to turn down the sound. It was fun being startled.

Back
Top Bottom