Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Erm, a debit card is the opposite to a credit card - it takes money out of your bank account so you can only spend the amount you have in your account.

yes but they can take money out of your bank account without your permission. credit cards secure the funds so tehy can only draw out a set amt and your bank act isnt affected

I paid the full amount. If they take any more I can prosecute them for theft :p

dell does anything to save money anything to cut makin cost down i had a dell from 2003(they were good well made at the time) now the same style case my relative has, is made with diffrent mettals in the case(cheaper metals) , they even took out the plastic peace for apg where u would stick a grapics card if u had one... it had a spot for one but they took out the plastic insert, same with the ram slot, there a place for 4, but sence the only got 2 sticks or ram they only pt 2 plastic slots, but u can see the place in the mother boards for it, i have pics if needed

yah my parents was excactly like this then the onboard video died (among 10 other things). my hubby's mobo (white box 2001) died like that. couldnt use it since no agp.

wow00054jh.jpg

My workstation,kinda messy, its my brother playing WoW, not me.

Computergen said:
[img*]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6378/wow00054jh.jpg[/img]

My workstation,kinda messy, its my brother playing WoW, not me.

Yeah, being a noob with the arrow keys :rolleyes:

I don't really like the set up when your mouse is on a higher level than your keyboard..it makes for some uncomfortable gaming.

Back
Top Bottom