silver razr has more features

my friend says the silver razr has more features than the black one and that is why she is getting it.

can i have some good website proof that she is RONG?

In my opinion the Razr isn't that great. It's really thin and compact, but it's laggy and doesn't really have that many great features.

Wrong section man. Get outta the social lounge. Take this thing to the General Electricals.

1st of all, arrizx, a mod can move it if he see's it fit to move it, second of all, people can still answer him if it's in the wrong section..
But anyways, I don't see why they would make the silver one have more features, in my opinion thats the most silly thing I've ever heard, it's like saying the white ipod has secret features because it's the colour they started making ipods. Dumb eh? yeah, so I highly dought the silver razor has more features then the black.

Chris

Well it could be, say it's a newer version and they only want to make it in silver. And yes, don't tell him it's in the wrong spot, then that's just touble the thread's we need.

draconum said:
1st of all, arrizx, a mod can move it if he see's it fit to move it, second of all, people can still answer him if it's in the wrong section..

Wow man. All i did was make a comment. Dont get all pissy, ive had a bad fucking night, im in a very argumentative mood right now. Dont start.

No, The Silver Has no better features than the Carbon Steel or the Black. The only difference between any of them is the Outer Casing. They're the same exact phones.

People say they have no features, They have just as many features as any other phone, I just like that mine is thin enough to not back a buldge in my pants whenever I wear em, or light enough to not make my jacket lopsided like my old one.

Voodoo Child said:
ya well no offense, that isnt what i am asking

I know. ;) It's no different if you get the Silver, Black or T-Mobile Pink. The firmware is the same, you get bluetooth, you get to call people, you can play games, you can take photos and record short videos and if I'm not mistaken, you can even go browse the internet.

Back
Top Bottom