Mouse Scrolling Error!

mgspro

Beta member
Hi,

I'm new here but i have a big problem!

Mw and my friend formatted my PC today installed all programs and drivers etc. but when i scroll down a web page on my browser (Firefox) It goes down in lines its hard to describe but it doesn't scroll properly any ideas guys???

Thanks in advance for the help!

Lil_Tammy said:
Go to: Start>control panel> Mouse>wheel

You can select how much you scroll down.

Tryed that it doesn't work the problem also occures if i use the scrool par on the right of the page!

Try this. In Firefox go to Tools>options>advanced and play around with autoscrolling and smooth scrolling.

Lil_Tammy said:
Try this. In Firefox go to Tools>options>advanced and play around with autoscrolling and smooth scrolling.

Tryed that i still have the problem anymore ideas?

EDIT: Its not firefox same error in IE

If it just happens in Firefox try reinstalling it. If it happens in all applications, you might need to download drivers for your mouse. Try using a different mouse and see if it still happens.

Lil_Tammy said:
If it just happens in Firefox try reinstalling it. If it happens in all applications, you might need to download drivers for your mouse. Try using a different mouse and see if it still happens.

It happens in IE as well and it cant be the mouse as the same happens when using the scroll bar!!! Any other ideas???

Back
Top Bottom