Moddingh case

lhuser

Golden Master
Right now, I just finished painting it! It looks sweet and the CD drives were not a pain to paint! I just removed the front and the cover and painted it off from the CD drive itself. The Floppy drive front and button are awesome, but I had little trouble with the case, but the result looks awesome. It may not be as if it gotten out of the factory, but it will look more decent than what it was before. I will certainly post pics when the product will be finished! I like Gree and Chrome! Now, to the LHUSER word on the top and the chrome door knob on the side panels

wow, sounds good, my dad wont let me paint my case but if i had some money i would make that gay ugly cheap silver case like it cost me an arm and a leg!! I would paint it black, make it all light up inside better than just the fans that currently do and i would change the perspex windows which i am already going to do. i will also upgrade the graphics card.

Well, here are the pics as promised. The lights makes it as if it was half done or something.

pict03483be.jpg

pict03494ru.jpg

pict03507mb.jpg

pict03514ax.jpg

pict03527wf.jpg

It's okay. You should apply a coat of gloss or something...the paint looks too bland and rough.

I take it you're using an aerosol? You need to apply several thinnre coats rather than one thick coat :)

Done already. That thing got tortured when I tried modding it black and chrome...

Now, it's at it's best. I fixed some troubles from the scratches and such. Thanks to the paintbrush for that!

Back
Top Bottom