Once Again...

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
hey, anybody got any ideas?
ITUNES DOES NOT LIKE ME
i have this great RATM video i'm tryin to import into itunes (yes i converted it) but it still wont let me add it to the library
help!
im on pc

Listen think about something else than using Itunes worst music video program for a computer I can think of I hate it. Get something better because it won't import because it's made for mac and that means it's crap just download winamp and figure out how to use that.

rofl you're a music noob. Itunes is actually better than stupid Windows Media PLaya, that stuff is horrible. Oh noes I cant transfer this file to this one. It's called google. And no, WinAmp sucks.

www.google.com

i perso nally found itunes to be decent and simpl eto use. W/e it gets music onto my ipod thats all i need.

Well Itunes is crap it takes up too many resources it's only good for Ipods and winamp is low resource running and you only have to know where the files are to play them I like winamp alot better, IT DOESN'T SUCK

personally I hate macs, so iTunes is from mac....

but it gets the mp3s on my ipod so I have to give it some credit.

Yes macs are eVil and so are their programs which is why Itunes is eVil and should be put down.

Back
Top Bottom