Is Fatal1ty really that good?

MarxSoccer said:
Alvino you do know that was just a skit with Doug in it, right?

Eh, he still made himself look like an idiot when he smashes up his computer. It was pretty funny when he was holding a knife and started talking about how you run faster with one, but still. Is he even a professional gamer? :confused:

Yeah, isn't that part funny? I literally laughed out loud at that part. "You want to go for a jog? Everyone knows you run faster with a knife." Then that one part when he was in his car, he mentioned how being in the army is like playing CS:S but with better graphics. Then he goes on to say, "...but what happens when you get lag out there? You're dead!!"

How does it suck? The price tag sucks, but it's pretty top notch, although ABIT has started to decline in construction quality.

alvino said:
Supposedly his mom lost respect for him because he would game so much, so he wants to prove to her that he can be good at what he likes, which also drives him to be such a good FPS gamer. Something like that...haha, I have to read that BusinessWeek article again.

I feel the same way. As far as being good in fps it depends alot on hand eye cordination and knowing how to move and where to attack from. Some ppl are so good that they can see where ur aiming when they are face to face with some guy and move out of his line giving them time to shoot. I can do it sometimes but im not that good. its alot of practice learning how people react to certain situations and how you should react to counter that.

and ya not all the good gamers are nerds. Some nerds could be better they just play so much they get burnt out and dont really try anymore. I consider myself a bottom to mid of the good side and I know that when I play way too much my skill goes down and down and i have to take at least a weeks break at that game.

I don't believe that I will ever get that good at FPS games. I pretty much just go around and shoot like a madman trying to kill everything in my sight. That's how I play FEAR. You should see me online. I'll even shoot my own guys. Suprisingly, I do pretty well. I rank in the top 5 most of the time.

alvino said:
How does it suck? The price tag sucks, but it's pretty top notch, although ABIT has started to decline in construction quality.

How does it suck? Where the SLI in there? Where's the Nforce 4 SLI? Where's the SCSI? Quad Dual channel? Up to 8GB PC 4400? Where's the DUAL CPU? This board sucks!

Oh and...where's IDE2?

alvino said:
They did release a nForce4 SLI version. Why would you want SCSI?! :rolleyes:

oh...as for SCSI, if you wan't a game to perfor faster, a 100GB 15000RPM 16+MB xaxhe SCSI interface is needed

Back
Top Bottom