Is this case good?

habook2

Baseband Member
I like this case a lot, the psu is an issue which I'm going to resolve, anyone see anything else that would be a con? I'm taking my system and sticking it in that case if im not told otherwise.

I dont know TurboLink.... personally I alwasy ask to buy the casse with no power supply or, if I really like it, I just pick up a PSU I can trust other than guessing and hopping it'll work.

I'm yanking the psu that came with this case which works very nicely and sticking it in that case.

How much are you willing to spend on a good case? I've got some other suggestions but it's going to cost over $100 for some of the case I have in mind.

that case is supposed to imitate a BMW x5 suv grill i assume, kinda tacky combined with the "xfinty" glowing display, but thats just my opinion

The grill looks just like my BMW Z3! I almost bought that case but decided against it for that reason. People think I am obsessed enough with my car I didnt need a case that looked just like it.

oh god, I just noticed that too. I didn't bother clicking on the picts to expand it, just saw the thumbnail on Newegg. Oh man, that is so hilarious. It's kind of wierd now that I know that. But it's still a good case though if he wants it. I prefer some of the Antec or Lian-Li cases.

Back
Top Bottom