Computerforums Knowledge Base?

karling07

Daemon Poster
Since this site is all about support, I think it would be a cool feature to have a forum of archived useful threads, frequently asked questions, and user submitted tutorials/ideas.

I think a lot of users would really find this helpful and would definitely cut back on some of the same questions being reasked.

That could possibly work, but also, what about splitting the users up by the mods, into intelligence levels. Intead of post count. Because there are some VERY Knolegable people here, with very low post counts.

Thats a good idea but how would that work?
Would it be a sticky or a sub- forum or what?
Because if its going to be sticky that wouldnt work really, way too many..
Plus CF is getting alot of diffrent sections now...as someone has said before(forgot who) that its hard anof to find what someone is looking for, this there or that here..to find there way around and what the want/need.

Plus it wouldnt really cut down on the number of questions being asked over and over ..people are going to do it anyways...

arrizx said:
That could possibly work, but also, what about splitting the users up by the mods, into intelligence levels. Intead of post count. Because there are some VERY Knolegable people here, with very low post counts.

Bad idea, thats like saying someone is smarter than this person, when really you wouldnt really even know(only from what you *think*).. what they know about computers etc and if they work in I.T( etc etc)
They would know more.. so how you would you know for sure?
Intelligence levels means nothing...
Its how and when you use what you know..

Well obviously some people are smarter then other people here. I consider my self VERY knowagable around my friends, and adults, but when i come here, i know next to nothing compared to other people.

Lol... I meant that it depends on how much you know compared to others...

Back
Top Bottom