Unofficial Ten Day Christmas Party Thread

lol well right now we've hit him and hurt him about 9834756364536159010-5598025720527 times. hes now a corps.

ummmm...see..somehow i guess he wont be happy.....

Lol.. Yeah.. But do you really care, lol its all in good fun anyways. I mean, ive been knocked out, shot at, hit, and fallen off a a really high building, all to many times, and im still having fun.

On another note:
This seens like a video games to me, i dont know why.

*throws arrizx at Jello wall and he gets stuck* And now youve been thrown in a jello wall, dont die of lack of oxygen!

Ew dude, Do that on your own time, We dont wanna hear that on here! This site ahs 12 year olds on it!

man i am not like fragile, you should see the way i talk to my friends, we were playing truth or dare, ya gay, and andrew, he got dared to go...uhh...maybe i would get banned for saying it. but it was with a wall.

it was soooooo funny

i am like the equivilant of like 18 with bad words, sexual humor, and so on

mark thorpe said:
lol yeah, though i wasnt at home today, i was burning sofas instead... we had a old crappy sofa at the sanctuary today, so i got given a lighter and a load of paper, and told to take it to the fire and burn it... great fun... lol...

that sounds like so much fun

My friend got dared to make out with a hole in a wall at school, and another got dared to hump a pole

I'm lucky, I only got dared to Smack a chick on the ass (Why we talking about dares again?)

Back
Top Bottom