A Bunch Of Items I Dont Need!!!

hijack foo! I forgot to put that maybe u might want to trade. crt for something that u have. how much did u want the mobo for.

another question. what about the processor? i am likin the mobo price. so maybe i will do that. gonna research sum more on it . thanks alot. shagadelicman1

proc is 70. cuz its S754 and they don't really make them anymore. but as far as gaming and desktop use goes, you should be fine.

how much for the Latitude? I have nothing to trade your for just cash if reasonable. Make an offer and we'll talk. Thanks

The Amish Kid said:
How much would you want for the athlon 64 2800+ and motherboard?
HRHunteRHR said:
120 or a gig of OCZ PC3200 ram

Later in the thread
HRHunteRHR said:
30 bucks for mobo
HRHunteRHR said:
proc is 70. cuz its S754 and they don't really make them anymore. but as far as gaming and desktop use goes, you should be fine.

Well could you make up your mind on the price?

The Amish Kid said:
Later in the thread

Well could you make up your mind on the price?

Well maybe I changed my mind? Do I need to send you an e-mail or something every time I change my mind about something? Besides, how did that help this thread, at all? You aren't going to buy anything, so what buisness do you have here trying to criticize me for changing my mind and making it cheaper. SO next time before you start trying to do that, think twice, because you just made yourself look like an @sshole.

To others who may have been "affected" by me making the price cheaper, or thought I was unstable, no worries. I wasn't getting many offers so I just decided to lower the price.

Actually I was considering buying it for my mom to replace her old compaq but now that you are being an "@$$hole" I think I will look elsewhere

Well you were acting like an ass with the comments, acting like I was trying to rip you off or something, so naturally I defended myself. Sry if you are angry but to me that's how it looked.

Back
Top Bottom