Is Fatal1ty really that good?

I keep hearing people say that this "Fatal1ty" guy is soooo good at first person shooters. Why is that? I mean he's just a normal person, killable in any game. what makes him so much different then my buddies and I that play all the time, or better yet, why is he so much better then you?

well hes a real hard core gamer and won a contest. so he and abit desgined the ultimate amd gaming motherboard.

That scrawny looking nerd just happens to be good at playing games, especially FPS (FPS Doug wannabe). He's suppose to be like the grand champion at some video game tournament awhile back and all the computer company jumped on him so he can endorse parts for PCs (mainly Abit and that Creative Labs). Kind of like Jordan and Nike. I read up on this kid and he's suppose to have a pretty good hand eye coordination so when it comes to gaming, he pretty much owns.

Hes the one that kicked so much ass at that Unreal 2k3 chapionship, he won a car. He hasnt had to work a day in his life, because hes played games, and won money.. At least thats what he said at an interview i saw about him. Although i dont see hows thats possible, becuase you cant win money in a tournimnent like that untill your 18. But what ever.

TRDCorolla said:
That scrawny looking nerd just happens to be good at playing games, especially FPS (FPS Doug wannabe). He's suppose to be like the grand champion at some video game tournament awhile back and all the computer company jumped on him so he can endorse parts for PCs (mainly Abit and that Creative Labs). Kind of like Jordan and Nike. I read up on this kid and he's suppose to have a pretty good hand eye coordination so when it comes to gaming, he pretty much owns.

He's not really that scrawny. You'd be suprised...some of the most hardcore gamers aren't really geeks at all, they just play well. He's pretty good. I guess you could call him the Michael Jordan of FPS gaming. Suprisingly he doesn't play CS: Source, probably because it's too mainstream or something. FPS Doug?! You mean that idiot who destroys his computer when he dies once? Please...a true gamer also has to have some self respect and dignity, not bawl and cry when they die just once.

Supposedly his mom lost respect for him because he would game so much, so he wants to prove to her that he can be good at what he likes, which also drives him to be such a good FPS gamer. Something like that...haha, I have to read that BusinessWeek article again.

At least he's making an investment off of what he does so that's good. From his picture, he looks thin. That FPS Doug still cracks me up. I have that clip on my hard drive. Too funny. I don't even care if he is a real gamer or not, he's just plain funny.

Back
Top Bottom