Unofficial Ten Day Christmas Party Thread

Takes extra heavy duty sling shot, and finds a conventiantly placed bucket of golfballs. Loads up, into the sling, and starts to shoot away.

Gets a tennis racket from a rack in the nearby gym, & remembering being on the centre court at Wimbledon, smash the golf balls back at 90 kph, just beating the world record, the third one hits arrizx on the temple, he goes down like a log, his pals lift him, carrying him at a run, out of the room, screaming lets get out before that mad Brit kills somebody.

*I get thrown on the ground, and I start to twitch in the next room, as I see several holes in the wall from Maurice's world record hit. Then i black out totally...

I wake up, shivering, and I go lay on the couch, to sleep this all off. Its been a big night. Or day, depending on how you look at it.

Well the US, but most of this was posted last night for me. Its almost 2 here now. In the afternoon

lol yeah, though i wasnt at home today, i was burning sofas instead... we had a old crappy sofa at the sanctuary today, so i got given a lighter and a load of paper, and told to take it to the fire and burn it... great fun... lol

most of the messages are posted evening/overnight, today there were loads of posts till 8ish, then a couple , and now theres starting to be more posts...

Back
Top Bottom