Want to buy XBox 360

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
For sale: XBox 360!!!

I've got one XBox 360 core and one XBox 360 Premier. They are brand new and never been played on. In it's original packaging. Let me know if you're interested. They're not in stores anywhere so I'm going to charge a premium on them!!!!! $$$$$

They'll be available for me later this week hopefully (depending on how long it takes to ship to me), but I've already got an electronic invoice for them so they're as good as mine.

Since everything's under warranty, they'll replace whatever's not up to par like the latest glitch they've been having. There is no recall as of yet, but free overnight replacement if you call the support number that comes with the XBox 360.

The Premium will have to be around $755 plus whatever shipping you want. It contains:

-Xbox 360 console

-Hard drive

-Wireless controller

-Headset

-Ethernet connectivity cable

-component HD AV cable

-Bonus media remote

-Xbox live silver membership

I have the core that will go for $575 plus any shipping method. Yeah, it's high but they're in great demand too. You can't get them at all stores now.

It's the only place you can get them, lol. If nobody wants the premium version, I'm keeping it for myself. I already sold the core to one of my best friend's friend for $550. Not bad. I made some money.

Why are you including the Xbox Live Silver membership in there? It's free with any Xbox 360 anyways...

Back
Top Bottom