Vids of cars and stuff

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
no thats not me. the races are at raceway park. and anyone know places where i can host the vids?

DAMNNNNNN!!!!! I'll bet that car is fast. There's no weight at all with that chassis. Supercharged Civic Type R, lol. Stupid speed bike!!!! Take that!!!!!!!!!! It's funny how his face was pushed back by the raw acceleration of that car. I want it NOW, dammnit. Give it to me. I"ll smoke everybody here and then some...

That supercharger sounds like mine when it whines!!! Wow, such a sweet sound. Whenever I go on the freeway, I rev it up and all you hear is like, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. People are like, WTF was that?

Oh, that shark one was pretty neat too. That Mentos deal is just wierd. I have no idea how it does that.

www.putfile.com

not a vid, but its my car... 1.4HDI 206 :)

DSC00106.jpg

apparently its a 'high performance' car according to the insurance companies... £1,700 later i managed to get it insured so i can drive it, just gotta pass my test...

The good thing about that car is that it is street legal. The Atom from the video above will smoke it so bad, you will almost literally want to pout or cry depending on how sensitive you are.

I wonder what the performance specs are for that Peugot? It doesn't look fast though.

Back
Top Bottom