I need help picking something out for my parents.

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I never see my parents anymore, I live in the same house with them and only see them 30 minutse a day. I have no idea what they want, neither will help out to get something for the other, I only have 60 dollars as it is, And Christmas is 4 days away! Could someone help me out and give me some ideas? I could get a ride with one of my friends while my parents are out and go to town and get them something tommorow, But I would hate to not get them anything =\

Any ideas? They're your standard 40 year old parents lol, I have no idea what theyre even into anymore =\

Mom, some perfume, or candels, and the dad, get him.. *thinkgs what my dad wants* *comes up with nothing* hell get him some.. Dvd's

Hmm.. Perfume and candles I could afford. Dad needs a watch too.. Eurika, Thanks

lmao I could have saved myself the trouble and just asked you this in IM XD

I gave my dad one of those new Dockers "Stain Defender" sports coat. It's got a nice fleece layer on the inside with the zipper so during the summer, that part comes out. Maybe you can get him that too. I want one myself, lol.

For my mom, I gave her a huge gift certificate to Target. She loves shopping and getting her a gift card is something she will put to good use. Yeah, gift cards are nice, but does sound kind of corny. Especially to your parents. Oh well....

Mor moms: Anything cute related, bird or perfume

Dad: The Most powerful Rifle, DVDs, A TV, VCR/DVD combo...the electronic area...mostly an XBOX or XBOX360

Im glad i dont work yet lol,(i dont have to buy nothin) cuzz my mom like to go to the spa and get her hair done while my dad like very exspensive watches..... lol....those are good ideas if u got $

ive got my mum a book, and some chocolates, and my dad some port, alcohol and chocolate is always good...

Back
Top Bottom