Gallery: Motherboards

I hate abit motherboards lol.... all i had was problems with mine , the memory slots were messed up, put them in a new motherbaord just fine, got blue screen erors like crazy :/ i dunno but never again

damn! I guess its best to go intel mobos then for maxiumum stability. I dont care about overclocking, etc all I want is soemthing stable that will last a long time and not get blue scrreens.

Yes , overclocking wont make much diffrence...... its hard drive speed that hold people back :/ if only hard driver were faster

hahah, you make me laugh ExGamer. Overclocking doesnt make much difference? Stop joking around. Minor overclocks might not make a difference. But when you start making 600+mhz overclocks. There is a huge difference.

my next computers motherboard

129image3.jpg

Well.. if your going to go real far overclocking you F****N stupid...to mess up something u paid for....I dont know yea and the people who mostly over clock has a fast enuff processor to the point it stupid that they over clock? Y?I over clock .... just not big over clocks sry my point of view ;)

the whole point of overclocking is buying the lower end processor and making them on par with high end processors. Cant you see that? It saves money.

True. Overclocking is a good way to save money if you can do it safely and patiently.

Back
Top Bottom