Another FEAR thread sry

Ya but you're also the guy that said I should run it on medium. Medium ain't sexy, and I don't speak Australian so I don't know what you're talking about. But thanks for any help you provided.

medium is stable. But i think u can pull off high with some goodies turned off and get a stable result, depends how you like it. And im not aussy, i just hung out with some asussy girls with their weird lingo.

HRHunteRHR said:
Id say, @$$hole, that maybe I want to know how it will run before I buy it. And I don't use demos for benchmarks because the game is usually updated prior to the release, eg, the CS:S HDR lighting, yea that screwed alot of people over as far as fps goes.

P.S IF you aren't going to come up with a nice comment, then get out of my thread, k?

what the hell is your problem HRhunterRHR? are you to much of a noob to reliese that your comp will run FEAR on low/medium settings? what i ment was play about until its all happy and running stable with no or little lag, what ever suits you. unless you want to upgrade you have no other choice do you? no need to get bitchy about this is there?

Fisher said:
what the hell is your problem HRhunterRHR? are you to much of a noob to reliese that your comp will run FEAR on low/medium settings? what i ment was play about until its all happy and running stable with no or little lag, what ever suits you. unless you want to upgrade you have no other choice do you? no need to get bitchy about this is there?

Because you were the one with the bitchy tone, "Oh I say why don't you run the game, blah blah". Well maybe the whole point of asking is because I don't HAVE the game, idiot. I'm not a noob because I am asking how a game will play on my computer. Look pal, when you can leave a NICE post in my thread, I will pay attention. So you can either shut the f*ck up, or get the f*ck out, or you can be nice and say your sorry for being an asshole an calling me a noob. K?

Until then, you're an @$$hole.

Maybe this thread needs to be close...could be a cyber war :D . how gay...anyways these are the settings i have for fear: FSAA- off SOFT SHADOWS-OFF<-NEVER TURN THESE ON UNLESS YOU HAVE LIKE 10 7800'S, IT LAGS YOUR COMPUTER DOWN SO MUCH YOU CANNOT EVEN PLAY PIXEL DOUBLING-OFF DX8 SHADERS-OFF VOLUMETRIC LIGHTS-OFF VOLUMETRIC LIGHT DENSITY-MINIMUM

For effects, i have everything at maximum...i think.

Maybe you need to be closed. This isn't a cyber war man, I was just in an argument. Well is the game fun at all?

now now children somebody be the bigger man and just ignore the other person

act like it never happend, dont waste your energy typing back to eachother

yeah HunteR, i played the demo with my radeon and i could run it on low, since you have the x800i'd say medium-high with everything turned on, except soft shadows. and i thought it was the best game of 2005. :D

Back
Top Bottom