This Girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrizx said:
[/img]

There.. :p

There is that one.. And yeah, shes got shorts on.
You'l get all the guys overheated, keep it down, other females have reported these posts, how are you getting them? :confused:

Wait, what. How am i gettin the pictures. Well she sent them to me, and then i used image shack, although im sure thats not what you mean.

arrizx said:
Wait, what. How am i gettin the pictures. Well she sent them to me, and then i used image shack, although im sure thats not what you mean.
Oh right, that's OK then,......of course that what I mean, it was just a straight forward question, honestly :)

Yeah... Geek girl had kind of a point...
it is a bit crazy that a few pictures of a girl has everyone worked up into a ten page frenzy... but I don't think it was the girl that started that, so I don't see how or why you're describing her as a drama queen...

As for Geek girl or Nat... I've never seen pictures of them so I couldn't possibly say if they were hot or not...
but at least they'd both be over 16 and it'd be OK for me to be saying if they were hot or not... though it'd still be a little creepy...

I think my girlfriend is hot...
but some of you might not think that...
and I'm not going to start posting pictures of her here... mostly because she wouldn't like it all that much!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's all a matter of opinion... and whatever floats one persons boat might not not do it for someone else...

This was more of a joke at first, then turned into this big thing. I think its pretty funny...

I think it turned into a conversation thread that was to be taken lightly, But people don't know how to suck it up and take a joke apposed to being hard asses all the time.

Though, I'm not accusing anyone in particular or anything, that'd be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom