Another FEAR thread sry

It should run at Medium to High settings. I play on medium with only an AGP 8x 128MB radeon X700 with 1 gig of ram. So you shouold be fine.

id say, why dont you run the game, play with the settings and then decide what is best for you by the results you have displayed in front of you

Id say, @$$hole, that maybe I want to know how it will run before I buy it. And I don't use demos for benchmarks because the game is usually updated prior to the release, eg, the CS:S HDR lighting, yea that screwed alot of people over as far as fps goes.

P.S IF you aren't going to come up with a nice comment, then get out of my thread, k?

Well I'd say someone got own3d...

Anywho.

Actually the demo for FEAR is very close to the actual game itself. So give that a try. But a 6600GT is going to play the game on Medium settings with some of the goodies on, and some of the goodies off, just how I play. Though in some parts, for instance when you have to walk up a stairway to access the outer enviorment, you may encounter so lag because you're switching from the cool rooms to a completely 3D enviorment with buildings viewable for a great distance and so forth.

All in all the game is great and fun to play, regardless of the uber eye candy or whatever. It's a fun game if you like horror movies and even better if you like first person shooters... :)

medium settings should be perfectly fine. But it does depend what resolution you play at too. What is the resolution that you usually play at and what games are they?

medium settings would work fine for you card, if it doesnt, then change some to low ;)

Back
Top Bottom